Even if you have an idea of What to Expect on a Whitewater Rafting Trip, it is a good idea to get some of these details from the whitewater rafting outfitter directly. As every river is unique and since the conditions and requirements change throughout the year, there will be different answers to these questions that will affect how you prepare for the trip.
- What should I wear on the raft?
- What should I bring for the trip?
- What am I allowed to bring on the raft?
- Where can I leave my dry clothes? On the bus?
- Can I bring food on the raft? Do I need to?
- Can I rent a wetsuit? Do I need a wetsuit?
- How long is the shuttle to and from the river?
- How long does the whitewater rafting trip take?
- What is the classification of this river?
- Is there anything I need to know about whitewater rafting this river?
In addition to knowing what to expect on a whitewater rafting trip it is also good to have a whitewater rafting checklist to help you pack. The answers to the above questions should adequately prepare you for one of those truly rich and joyous experiences in life, namely whitewater rafting.
Have fun and remember to thank your whitewater rafting outfitter.